Eco Nuts™ was conceived as a company that could transcend the cleaning industry in becoming a leader in environmentally responsible practices. We are environmentally friendly in our operations and socially responsible in dealing with our customers, partners and suppliers. All our products are cruelty and paraben-free, vegan, tested only on humans, and utilize recycled or recyclable packaging!
We strive with our packaging and products to have as little impact on the environment as possible, and that means no plastic in every instance it can be avoided. Whenever possible, we incorporate recycled, repurposed, sustainable and organic materials.
Every box of Eco Nuts™ purchased is one less plastic detergent bottle, and our goal is to remove 1 million plastic bottles from ever making it into a landfill or using precious resources in order to recycle that plastic.
The choice of recycled carboard for the Eco Nuts™ is obvious, but we reviewed and settled on aluminum to contain our liquid.
Aluminum can be recycled endless times – over and over again
It is more energy-efficient to recycle aluminum than ever before.
Aluminum can recycling saves 95% of the energy needed to make aluminum from bauxite ore. Energy savings in 1992 were enough to light a city the size of Pittsburgh for six years. (Can Manufacturers Institute 1993. The Great Aluminum Can Roundup.)
We want to promote and support the recycled aluminum industry in the United States. It conserves energy as well as supporting small towns that depend solely on the aluminum production plants. Without those plants, thousands of people would lose their jobs.
* To lead by example with socially and environmentally responsible business practices.
* To use only sustainable, non-toxic ingredients with zero hazardous waste generation.
* To offer superior quality in all our products and packaging with environmental integrity.
* To provide excellent service to our customers, vendors, employees and the community.
* To support local and global charities, environmental and community groups to the best of our ability.